■ Job Description
1. Assist to arrange the schedule of the President.
2. Arrange school affairs council, school administration council, school leaders (principals) council, etc.
3. Initially review official documents (/drafts), accounting documents from all units.
4. Responsible for the first review on accounting documents from all units.
5. Charge the signing and stamping duties.
6. Charge official documents receiving and dispatching.
7. Responsible for the electronic document exchange system maintenance.
8. Execute the important projects.