■ Job Description
1. Compiling, editing and printing the mid-term development plan.
2. Tracking and controlling the execution of the mid-term development plan.
3. Arranging the university development committee meetings.
4. Handling affairs of the university, department evaluation, and self-evaluation.
5. Handling affairs of subsidy allocation for private universities development
6. Planning and executing the Ministry Education projects.
7. Compiling, checking and reporting the statistical data of the database to the Ministry of Education.
8. Tracking the school’s KPI regular.
9. Tracking and executing the NYSU & KMU alliance project.
10. Handling other duties as assigned.
Supervisor / Chin-Yi Chen
Substitute Staff：Hui-Wen Chuang