■ Job Description
1. Integrating school propaganda with different resources
(media, public relation, publishing, web page, community website).
2. Maintaining the connection with media, government, and alumni.
3. Planning and executing major events.
4. Handling press conferences, press release and media crisis.
5. Managing fundraising services and planning fundraising events.
6. Maintaining the alumni database and information management.
7. Publishing e-news, KMU magazine and bilingual introduction.
8. Marinating school bilingual website.
9. Handle other major duties as assigned.
Supervisor / Ching-Ying Pao
Substitute Staff：Hui-Wen Chuang